[Travelandtourism] Going to try streaming live on July 3rd,

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 20:17:20 UTC 2014

Okay, we will try depending on the wifi at the hotel, to stream live the travel and tourism meeting. If that doesn't work, Nelson, will try to record it as well.
But that one will not be live.
Here is the link to watch, we will start going live about 1:30pm on July 3rd. If someone would text me at 631-796-4555 and let us know if you can hear it or see if you have sight the meeting.
Thank you all, and please be patient, if it doesn't work, it might be the wifi of the hotel.

Cheryl Echevarria, OwnerEchevarria Travel
631-456-5394
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
www.echevarriatravel.com
Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbtravel.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.

Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama