[Travelandtourism] Our Day at the 2014 NY Time Travel Trade Show

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 1 16:42:55 UTC 2014

Good morning everyone:
I hope you are having a great weekend so far.
Yesterday, February 28, 2014, Nelson, Maxx (Guide Dog and our mascot for the business), and myself, went to the 2014 NY Times Travel Trade Show in NY City, it is held every year at the Jacob Javitz Center.
This year it was the last day of February and runs until Sunday, March 2nd.
The first day is just for the travel professionals like myself, but the rest of the weekend is opened to the public and they have the over 500 countries represented from all over the world. They have food seminars and international tastings, and learnings, etc.
I blogged about the day in my blog, and I hope you will read it.  If you have not registered for it, just sign up at the bottom of the posting.
It is full of what we learned and did yesterday, and if you are thinking about going into this industry, this is one of the must not miss events. They do have similar in other states, but for our area is NY, NJ, CT, PA.
We did Seminars and then visited the trade show, got new information, spoke to the representatives about accessibility and saw some of the representatives I already work with.
So here is the link and hope you enjoy reading it. We are hoping maybe next year to take a group on the days that it is opened to the public. If you are interested in this just let me know, and we can make it happen.
http://echevarriatravelblog.com/?p=1688

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama