[Travelandtourism] convention tours

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 8 19:23:51 UTC 2014

In the past, we had a tour day in the middle of the convention to break it up, but since people wanted a shorter convention which was voted upon, then there is nothing being offered during the convention. Mrs. Jernigan is the Convention organizer and no tours will be offered during the convention from July 1-6, 2014
But if you want to do your own stuff on your own time, I can offer that for you. But it would not be a group thing.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama