[Travelandtourism] Reminder, Wednesday March 19th at 8 pm

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:27:59 UTC 2014

This is a reminder that Wednesday, March 19th at 8 pm is our month division meeting. Call in number is (805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#.
We need our members participating in division meetings to help grow the division.
Please RSVP if you will be attending to info at nfbtravel.org
Thank you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama