[Travelandtourism] Recorded show of The Echevarria Travel Show

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:46:53 UTC 2014

Please remember that Wednesday, April 2 at 8pm is my next show.
On the www.thruoureyes.org
Call in number is 1-888-572-0141

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama