[Travelandtourism] Question About Blind People and Language Imersion

Peter Wolf pwolf1 at wolfskills.com
Wed Nov 26 09:04:32 UTC 2014

P.S.:  There used to be another course, years back, called "Superlearning".  They paced phrasing of language with Mozart, Teleman and other Baroque music to work with receptive brain learning patterns.  They too were very good.  Libraries have had them over the years and may still.

Peter Wolf Design
Fine Jewelry

Broker to Wholesale Trade.
Private Clients by Referral.
Peter A. Wolf, M.A., Gemologist
707. 829-0776

Life-Skills
Connecting with the Wisdom of the Earth
Tracking, Survival and Nature Awareness Skills
www.wolfskills.com