[Travelandtourism] NFB Live Archives have been updated

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 6 19:08:55 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Please note that our Archives are now up to date and now include the tribute to the 9 - 11 victims, and presentation by Ray Wayne held on September 9th, The presentation and discussion held by Mike Hingson on September14, and our latest presentation held by Kris Scheppe on his sailing held on October 3.

You will find these presentations as well as others by visiting the NFB Live Archives room.

We strive to bring you interesting and informative guests and presentations. Have a great day and remember everyone is welcome to all our events.

If you would like to cancel your membership to avoid receiving our email, please click here<http://www.talkingcommunities.com/communities/removemail.php?id=1098&community=NFB%20Live>.