[Travelandtourism] Tonight at 7pm Eastern is the Octobermeeting of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division with Guest JamesGagnier from NFB Live Chat Talk Site

Julie Dawson julie.magnolia at att.net
Wed Oct 22 01:47:33 UTC 2014

Dear Cheryl,
Just got home. Is this meeting being held on NfbLive in your room and is it
an open meeting? Just got home from work and found the message in my inbox.
julie.magnolia at att.net

Live  simply,
  Love generously,
  Care  deeply,
  Speak  kindly
  And  leave the rest to God!
 Please join me on
www.nfblive.org
where through learning, friendship, activities, and growth, together "we can
live the life we want."