[Travelandtourism] Cruse into Mexico with service dog?

Cherylandmaxx Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 3 23:06:49 UTC 2014

Yes if you would like more information let us know . You may need to bring documentation with you from the vet. You need to let the cruise lines know so they will have a relief box for you. You also need to bring food etc. If you would like to talk more about you options. I have my radio show starting at 8pm eastern time on www
Thruoureyes.org and the call in number is 1-888-572-0141. I am also a guide dog user.

Cheryl Echevarria
Echevarria Travel
www.echevarriatravel.com
Echevarriatravelblo g.com
631-456-5394
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

Can I cruse into Mexico with my Guide dog?

Thanks