[Travelandtourism] Greyhound Resolution 2015-25 passed at convention

Jemal Powell derek2872 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:39:27 UTC 2015

I was a strong supporter of the Greyhound resolution at the national convention. Clearly there's a lot of work that Greyhound needs to make on access issues. As for individual extremely rude or not being helpful at the Greyhound stations. I have had very good experiences with helpful people and with professional staff fortunately. Although we have lost my luggage going into Orlando 2 years ago in 2013 but other than that my experience is recently with Greyhound have been pleasant. However, this does not mean that there are not rude individuals who work for Greyhound. I've heard plenty of stories from other friends of mine about their experience through the Greyhound in other cities but so far as the experience is I have that with in the cities between Chicago and Orlando, I haven't had any trouble for the most part with Unprofessional Individuals. Hopefully within the next year (??) Greyhound can come together and work these issues out for the good of the of (??) Public.

Jemal Powell sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/3ETyRBpb-20150807-0528.wav