[Travelandtourism] Video of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division Meeting July 5, 2015

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:15:44 UTC 2015

Good morning Travel & Tourism members:

Below is the video of our meeting on July 5, 2015 at National Convention.

https://youtu.be/x6KerYd1ksc

If you have not paid your dues for 2015-2016 year, please do so, asap.  You
can either pay via paypal.com on the www.nfbtravel.org
<http://www.nfbtravel.org>  website  or pay by check or money order made out
to the NFB Travel & Tourism and mail to our Treasurer Mrs. Jo Taylor

NFB Travel & Tourism, 654 W 1820 N, Orem, UT 84057. If you need further
information, here is her phone number, but  please remember they are on
Mountain Time. Phone Number: 801-580-3888