[Travelandtourism] Allegiant Airline / screen reader software

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:31:37 UTC 2015

Thank you for the information Peter.

I myself and not a totally blind person, I have some vision left, but always
use my blindness skills.  You do not have to be totally blind to be legally
blind.

Also, that you for the updates of what you are going through with screen
readers and zoomtext, etc.

This might be a little off topic for our list, more general blind talk list,
but at the same time, it is blindness related.

Hope you participate more in the division.  Thank you.

Cheryl Echevarria, President
National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division
A proud division of the
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"
www.nfbtravel.org
To join the talk list
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/travelandtourism_nfbnet.org
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria
Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!
http://www.echevarriatravel.com
reservations at echevarriatravel.com
631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and
family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama