[Travelandtourism] Topic 5 Suitcase Must-Haves

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:04:51 UTC 2015

Milton it is also called painters tape.

Since my husband, Nelson, works for the Aerospace industry, he uses all
thicknesses, etc.

You can find these at your local hardware stores, craft stores, also on
Amazon.com which I have the Smile Advantage Program, where everything I
purchase a donation is made to the NFB of New York state.

Rainbow of colors, lengths, thicknesses.

Etc.