[Travelandtourism] rewh Topic 5 Suitcase must haves

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 16:59:31 UTC 2015

Roanna:

In the article it is talking about the external chargers that are like $20
dollars and upwards, sometime you can find them on sale or at HSN.com, QVC,
etc.

You Charge them and keep in them either in your purse, backpack, etc. So if
you are in a place that doesn't have an outlet, you can us the plug from
your charger, which also has a USB end, and attach it to that, and just put
the on button, etc. It will then charge your phone when you need it, but
once you do it, and you are in a place where you can put the external
charger in an outlet to recharge again.

Hope this helps.