[Travelandtourism] Things that were mentioned in the 5 must haves for suitcases yesterday

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 16:38:20 UTC 2015

One thing to mention about external batteries.  Actually two things.  The
first thing is don't decharge the battery all the way.  I have had one for 2
maybe 3 years, and with only 500 charge cycles on a completely dead external
battery, I found out that as long as there is some charge in the battery
when it is plugged in, it does not count against the charge cycles.  It will
eventually wear out, but its life has been extended by quite a bit.  My
second thing is that there is one that can charge itself by plugging in to
your computer or an electrical outlet, but it also can charge by solar
power.  It's higher capacity than the one I have by about a factor of 6, but
I can get two maybe three charges off mine before the external battery is
dead.
Jordan