[Travelandtourism] Service animals in France and Spain

Janet DeLuca janetsyear2010 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 22:50:08 UTC 2015

Hi Peter,

I was just in Spain and France in October.
I have to say they are both guide/service dog friendly. While in Spain we
noticed on the sidewalks there is a tactile line for cane or guide dog
users.
You will enjoy your trip, the other place that I fell in love with was
Greece, and they are very blind friendly with the tactile sidewalks too.
Spain and Greece also have the sidewalks that are dented in about 10 inches
or so to keep you on a straight line. The Europeans are warm and inviting to
those of us with disabilities.
Have fun... Happy Travels