[Travelandtourism] Member and non-member information and updates

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 15:24:42 UTC 2015

Dear Cheryl and All,

My name is Roanna Bacchus.  I live in Orlando, Florida.  I am not
a member of my local Nfb chapter.  I do not belong to any
committees in my area.  I have never attended the Nfb national
convention.  I am on many of the Nfb mailing lists.  Because of
my school schedule I am unable to participate in the conference
calls for this and my local student division.  I have never
attended any of the conference calls that are hosted by the
division.