[Travelandtourism] Did you know about our trip to New York State is Cheaper Than...

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 7 21:43:26 UTC 2015

Good afternoon everyone:

As the subject line says, "Did you know about our Trip to New York State is
cheaper than a weekend in New York City?

That is correct, from coming in on a Friday and leaving on Monday morning
alone in New York City with a hotel and Broadway Show, is easily $1300 per
person, without food or transportation to the NY Area alone.

Our trip for 5 days throughout New York State including New York City, Hyde
Park, and Cooperstown:

Included:

*       Hotels

*       Food

*       Transportation

*       Entrance Fees

*       Tips

*       And so much more

Is only $1290 per person, double occupancy.

We have our officers going that is 6 people, plus Nelson Echevarria, and
Robert Raisbeck, that is 8 people. We need 25 people  going. $300 per person
deposit is the normal deposit for any trip, you plan on taking, whether it
is a cruise, or a land travel destination.

If you are worried about flying because of the pricing. Amtrak goes right
into Penn Station in NY City, and Greyhound and other bus companies goes
into the Port Authority in NY City.

So, please all member remember we have a meeting next Tuesday, October 13,
at 8 PM Eastern, please make sure you are reading your emails.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org <http://www.nfbtravel.org>

To join the talk list

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria

Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and

family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama