[Travelandtourism] NFB Travel & Tourism Division - 1st Meeting of the NFB Calendar Year September 22, 2015 at 8 PM Eastern all are welcome.

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 16:36:52 UTC 2015

Hello everyone:

A friendly reminder!

The NFB Travel & Tourism Division, a proud division of the National
Federation of the Blind, will be holding its 1st Teleconference Call Meeting
of the NFB Calendar Year which goes from September to July, on September 22,
2015 at 8PM Eastern, 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain, and 5 PM Pacific Time.

Call in number for NFB Travel & Tourism Meeting (641) 715-3273 and the
access code is 871517#

Because it starts at 8PM we will be starting on time, please make sure you
are in a quiet place, so we don't have any feedback.

Also, if you can to mute your phones it is *6 and to unmute *6

Your $10 a year membership includes monthly meetings.

If you are not a member of the division, you are definitely allowed to join
in our calls.

Information is also posted on our Facebook and Twitter Accounts.

Please make it a point to be active in the division.

We will be having our Travel Agent for the September 2016 Fund Raiser Trip
on the call and also we will be having discussions about issues with
Greyhound, Amtrak and Allegiant Airlines.

Our fund raiser trip is in serious issues about to be cancelled due to lack
of interest even though over 90% of our membership voted on the trip.

We will also be discussing Convention 2016, which will  once again be in
Orlando, FL but this year at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort.

The earlier we start planning on this; the more we can get done.