[Travelandtourism] One thing that needs dealing with with the airlines

Lynn Zelvin lynnzelvin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 02:05:26 UTC 2016

I used to fly a lot and haven't much lately. So I don't know really how this has progressed in the past few years but about five years ago this was becoming the rule on Delta flights. Not only was all in-flight entertainment switched to the inaccessible touch screens on the seat backs, but so was the call button.  This meant not only didn't I have the in-flight entertainment I used to enjoy but I could not get the attention of flight attendants without getting up and going to the galley. If I remember correctly they were also integrating payment for extras into the touch screens.
Lynn Zelvin
Sent from my iPhone