[Travelandtourism] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Travel Agents and MLM

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 17:28:26 UTC 2016

Peter,

MLM are not Travelocity, Expedia, Costco, etc

I am talking real MLM companies out there, that I have seen and these people
have actually been asked to leave when I was at Sandals Properties (because
they were giving out business cards to clients on property and other things
that tour operators have specific guidelines when you are visiting their
properties) and on cruise ships during ship tours or other.

So, I know exactly what I am talking about.

If you have nothing nice to say, etc.

Than don't.