[Travelandtourism] Was airlines, then travel MLM, now I want to get back to the airlines issues, please remember to change subject lines on things

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 19:40:25 UTC 2016

Okay,

We started this discussion about accessibility when traveling on an airplane
with the technology.

We want to hear the new things you like whether at the airports, on the
plane, planning your plane journey, have you taken advantage of the TSA
Cares Program, and FYI, this is on our www.nfbtravel.org
<http://www.nfbtravel.org>   website. There are other resources, remember to
take advantage of them to use while you are traveling.

Also, remember while you are traveling you also have smartphones and
tablets, etc. That have services already on their so if you need help with
something, you can access it with your screen readers. Many airlines once
you get to that certain altitude you can use your devices, etc. I recently
used my KNFB Reader to read the Emergency packet on the plane. Some of the
websites for the airlines has the information on their website, just put
your flight information in.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind - Travel & Tourism Division

Vice President

National Federation of the Blind of New York State - Greater Long Island
Chapter

631-236-5138

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

"Live the Life You Want"

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria was awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel