[Travelandtourism] Monthly Meeting Teleconference Call Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 7PM Ea...

DBrown8827 at aol.com DBrown8827 at aol.com
Sun Feb 21 18:09:33 UTC 2016

I will be attending.

Denice

In a message dated 2/21/2016 9:19:51 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com writes:

Good morning  everyone:
This is a friendly reminder  to all, that our monthly division
teleconference call will be held this coming  Thursday, February 25, 2016 starting
promptly at 7PM Eastern Time. If you live  in another time zone, please check
your local timing.
Call in number is (641)  715-3273 and the access code is 871517#
Agenda:
Business: Reading of Treasury  Report, Reading of the minutes from January
2016  meeting.
Start planning for fundraiser  for 2016 to travel in 2017
National  Convention
Updates on Greyhound and I am  also trying to get Eduardo Meza-Etienne from
Essential Accessibility to be on  the call about the ongoing dialogue with
Greyhound.
We need you to respond if you  will be attending the meeting, we will not
ask Eduardo to attend, if it is  just the officers of the meeting on the
call, we can just do a board meeting  then.
We have changed the dates, so  that you our members can participate in your
division  meeting.
Thank  you.
Sincerely,
Cheryl Echevarria and the  Officers of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division
Cheryl Echevarria,  President
National Federation  of the Blind – Travel & Tourism Division
Vice  President
National Federation  of the Blind of New York State - Greater Long Island
Chapter
631-236-5138
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
“Live the Life You  Want”
The National  Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that  defines you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind  people, because low expectations create obstacles between
blind people and our  dreams. You can have the life you want; blindness is not
what holds you  back.
Cheryl Echevarria was  awarded by Governor Cuomo in 2012, New York State
Disabled Entrepreneur or the  year, and is the owner of Echevarria Travel