[Travelandtourism] Updates we need to know what dates work for meetings : RSVP everyone, please reply to all messages to travelandtourism at nfbnet.org: Reminder of January Division Meeting Conference Call Monday, January 18, 2016

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:15:14 UTC 2016

All Members we need to know what dates work for meetings and times they will be in the evenings during the week and Sundays afternoon are also doable. But evening meetings will be done at 7PM eastern. Because I run a business. Until 7pm eastern.
As stated in my other posting earlier we have held these meetings other dates. Including Sunday afternoon.
You don't have to be a paid meme yet. If you decide you want to join after the 3rd meeting it is  $10 a year to join the division.

Cheryl Echevarria

Sent on the new Sprint Network from my Samsung Galaxy S®4