[Travelandtourism] All Members and Readers for the Travel & Tourism Division February 25, 2016 Monthly Meeting is set

Cheryl Echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 00:25:27 UTC 2016

Good evening everyone:

Please remember to reply to travelandtourism at nfbnet.org
<mailto:travelandtourism at nfbnet.org> ; if you are not registered on the talk
list, please go to nfbnet.org and search for the NFBTravel and register. We
need all members and readers to reply whether or not they will be attending
our next meeting. This is a serious issue, we work on these dates and times,
we work on agenda, we try and bring you interesting and important things to
this division. Many things going on, and we need your help.

Our next monthly division teleconference call will be Thursday, February 25,
2016 at 7PM Eastern, please check your local times in Central, Mountain &
Pacific Times.

We have held meetings on almost everyone day of the week, we will not hold
meetings on the weekend nor Friday.

We were told that Mondays didn't work for those who replied to the past
emails. We were told thank you for the reminder, we will be there, and no
one shows.

Last night, Monday, January 18, 2016, we had our 1st Teleconference Call of
2016.

Out of all the members of the division, and registered readers of this list
which is at over 50 people. We had 1 member on the call.

Minutes of the meeting will be available shortly.

Cheryl Echevarria, President

National Federation of the Blind's Travel and Tourism Division

A proud division of the

NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND - "Live the life you want"

www.nfbtravel.org <http://www.nfbtravel.org>

To join the talk list

cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com

between blind people and our dreams. You can have the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.

Cheryl Echevarria

Travel is our specialty and offering the best of meaningful travel for all
ages is our passion!

http://www.echevarriatravel.com

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

631-456-5394

Visit my website to get my FREE report, "Top 5 Good Reasons to Use a Travel
Professional"

I build my business on referrals. Please pass my details on to friends and

family members that deserve the best vacation that they can imagine

P.S. - Families of all sizes is my specialty. Whether you are just starting
out and looking for that romantic destination for your destination wedding
or honeymoon. Booking that planned family vacation to Walt Disney World or
that bucket list trip that Grandma  & Grandpa are planning for the family, I
would love to help you.

We have partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her
braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama