[Travelandtourism] Lyft

vicki ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 01:44:22 UTC 2017

     I use Lyft often and have noticed at home the app puts in another number for the building where I live but I just go in to the pick up location and write the address.  Also, today I took a Lyft home from Unos and for the pick up location just typed in the word uno.  I then went up above where I was on the screen and double tapped on the Unos which was the one that I wanted with the appropriate address.  There are several Unos restaurants in the area where I live so it said the right address and I could see it before double tapping on that particular Uno. I used the flick gesture to see the different unos restaurants and it gave the city.

     Hope that this helps.

Vicki