[Travelandtourism] 2018 convention meetup would like to plan

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 15 14:23:20 UTC 2017

Good morning Cheryl and everyone,

	More exact the Harry Potter attractions are in Universal Studios
Islands of Adventure. Mary and I along with another person went there in
2011 our first and only Orlando convention. This is JMO but the Orlando
attractions really require a week or two to get the maximum enjoyment out of
without distractions such as an NFB national convention. One of the coolest
times to visit a Disney or Universal park is when a sponsoring entity hires
the park for an evening and closes it to guests. Those with a particular
organization or company holding a conference in Orlando received unlimited
access to all park attractions complementnts of the sponsoring organization
or company. We have two many audio presentations from those who have
experienced this V.I.P. treatment to know for a fact that this happens. Now
that's an awesome way to do Orlando's theme parks!

Peter Donahue

Behalf Of cheryl echevarria via TravelAndTourism