[Travelandtourism] Stockholm

vicki ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 26 02:20:34 UTC 2017

     I visited Sweden when doing a cruise in Europe and after doing one of the cruise tours, I took a taxi to a department store for shopping.  Everyone there speaks English so the language will not be a problem.

     I also enjoy taking the hop on hop off buses to get an overview of the city and they always have the info in English and several other languages.  Boat cruises for a couple hours might be a good idea and many museums in Europe have excellent audio guides.

     If there is a particular museum or place that you would like to see and want a tour, try emailing them in advance to see if someone could show you around.

     It sounds like a great trip and enjoy your time away.

Vicki