[Travelandtourism] traveling to Ireland

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 30 12:38:59 UTC 2017

This info is years old, yet bet something similar exists.  Years ago in
Scotland I rode the Blue Banana, yes that was the name.  it was a van, that
went around the country and dropped you off at Hostels that were great for
the price and their tourist attractions.  You bought 1 week to one month
pass and the only rule, you had to be back at the starting point one month
later if you bought the one month pass.  Maybe they came every 2 days and
dropped people off and put more on.  Never a problem but if there was no
seat space, then I guess you wait another 2 days.  It was discount for a
college budget and great. Maybe something like that still exists