[Travelandtourism] Live Webinar on June 20th, 2017 hosted by Cheryl Echevarria of Echevarria Travel please register no later than June 15, 2017

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 10 14:28:14 UTC 2017

Good morning all:

If you have receive this email prior to this one, this is just a reminder. Some of the emails browsers have updated and a lot of regular email is going to Spam/junk folders. So make sure you check from time to time on your emails and change your passwords as well every 90 days.

As the subject line states, I am hosting a live webinar on June 20, 2017 from 6:30 PM Eastern Time. It should be around an hour long, it might go longer, if we have a lot people asking questions, so we want to be able to ask them all.

This is a webinar on our Trip to Spain, which we are now taking deposits and if you book after the webinar, we have a special offer to help with the pricing. The trip will be held June 2-10, 2018; so a year from now. This is also a Trip for a Cause. My business partner, Trafalgar Tours, who we are using for this trip, has fundraiser funds that I can use to help support the National Kidney Foundation. Many of you know I lost my vision from Type 1 Diabetes and it also ruined my kidneys and was on Dialysis from 2002-2005. Now 12 years Post Kidney Transplant. We try and do at least 1 trip a year for the  National Kidney Foundation, and since I live in Florida now, the funds of $50 per person that books and goes, will go to the Florida Chapter after the trip has been completed.

For more information on the trip itself, please visit our website at http://www.Echevarriatravel.com/Spain.html

To register for the webinar, please click the link here:
https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5416100102843271171

You will receive an email confirming your registration and also confirm the link to the website and also a phone number you can call in.

The phone call will be muted until after the presentation by myself and my representative from Trafalgar Tours, Ashley Vaughan.

If you have issues with the webinar, you can email me during the event, and I can answer the questions while Ashley is doing her presentation.

In the past, Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria, have done fundraiser events for the National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey and also the former NFB Travel and Tourism Division.

We understand not everyone will be able to go on this trip, but if you know someone who may want to go, we service everyone throughout the United States. Not just Florida and New York.

If you are thinking about going with us on any of our hosted trips a few things to consider.

  *   Yes, we are blind. But our trips are for everyone, not just the blind community
  *   If you need a person to travel with, meaning to share a room with, we can help find you someone to travel with; this being said, you need to be able to be independent and take care of yourself, if not then you will need to find a friend or family member to join you, and yes they have to pay their own way, unless including myself, you have hit the lottery recently and can pay for them to go with you (hehehhehe, still playing every day)
  *   Guide Dogs is particular trip, Spain is very accessible for those who travel with guide dogs, but a few things to think about. It is a long way to fly from the USA to Spain, you need to bring the dogs food, etc with you. I am sure you are all aware of this, just making sure, we do get these questions.
  *   There will be a lot of walking on this trip, we also will be staying in various locations, so you will need to pack and unpack. So for those who have other disabilities besides blindness, you may want to reach out to me about those options to you.

All other questions will be answered on the trip: Itinerary, pricing (payment plans are available and passports are needed, no children under 21 on this particular trip)

So remember to please register. Even if you cannot go, you will learn a lot about Spain.

Cheryl and Nelson Echevarria
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com<mailto:cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com>
407-910-6469 home number