[Travelandtourism] an introduction and a question

vicki ratcliffe vratcliffe01 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 17:24:05 UTC 2017

     I sent the following to the list but did not see it go through:

    I did not go to the van Gough Museum since I did not have a lot of time in Holland. Most museums in Europe have audio tours in English that you could take advantage of. The tours might not be “audio descried for the blind itself” but would offer a lot of info about the museum.

    Good luck in your travels and let us know what you find.

Vicki