[Travelandtourism] an introduction and a question

Jana Jackson jana at janajackson.com
Thu Mar 9 00:27:29 UTC 2017

Hi, Vicki! You're comin' through! <Smile>  I'm in the middle of a move this week, so I am VERY sleep deprived... I'll say more later, but I just wanted to tell you that carnival tried to keep me from going horseback riding in san Juan, Puerto Rico, a number of years ago.  I didn't know if the ADA applied to them, but since it's a U.S. territory, I used that argument and when an attorney who was with me started writing down their names, they backed off! <LOL>

Bill, I'm looking for similar accommodations for a totally blind client who wants to go to the UK and Ireland this summer for a couple of weeks.  If you'll let me know where you're going, I'll be happy to check out some things for you.  Email me at info at jjmtravel.com and I'll fix you up! <Smile>  Have a great evening, everyone!

Jana, who is praying for more than three hours of sleep tonight! LOL!