[Travelandtourism] Seemless Prepaid Travel

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Sep 1 01:08:35 UTC 2018

Good evening everyone,

                Occasionally we travel to various conferences and wished
there was a way to pay for more aspects of our trips in advanced i.e. ground
transportation, air fare, checked baggage fees, etc. Do any of the travel
agents on this list specialize in making such arrangements or are there
other travel services we should investigate to allow us to pay for more
portions of our trips ahead of time so on the days we travel all we need to
do is ride, fly, and enjoy the event in question with fewer headaches.

                It would sure be nice if the airlines would allow passengers
to pay their checked baggage fees when they buy their tickets eliminating
one hassle when flying. Hell they did it for years so why not give
passengers that option instead of making them wait until the days of travel
to pay for checked luggage. Many passengers know how many bags they'll be
checking so they should be given the option to pay for checked baggage in
advance of their travel dates and do it without having to choose a higher
class of service or apply for a credit card to have this privilage?

We're not looking specifically for someone who arranges travel for blind
persons that offers advanced payment for services but someone who gives
anyone the opportunity to pay for most if not all of their trip ahead of
time before hitting the road, sailing the high seas,  or taking to the
skies. Just thought we'd investigate.

Peter Donahue