[Travelandtourism] An app to find empty chairs, doors, and other objects

Emre Sarbak emre at mediate.tech
Wed Apr 10 01:15:02 UTC 2019

Hey friends,

I am the co-founder of Mediate. We develop computer vision apps for the
blind and we try to give more independence to blind while navigating and
using new environments. We have recently released an Android app called
Supersense which locates objects around you like an empty chair, a door, a
person, and many other things. I was wondering about other problems that we
could try to address. We are trying to make the physical world much more
accessible. Any input is very appreciated.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mediate.supersense

Best regards,

emre

---