[Travelandtourism] best experiences when traveling with a Guide Dog in US airlines

Jordan Gallacher jordanandseptember at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:59:25 UTC 2019

Southwest is the best.  I always use bulk head seating, and it works great especially when having a large dog.  I also preboard to make sure I get the seat I am after.  Kudos really can go to this airline as well because I had one time where I found out about a gate change on my own since it was never announced, and the plane was pretty much full.  Problem then became where to sit since my previous guide dog was 76lbs.  I did not have to say a thing.  The flight attendant realized the problem and asked someone to move.
Jordan