[Travelandtourism] Large Passengers, Traveling With Guide Dogs, Flying Privately

Lynn Zelvin lynnzelvin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 00:48:59 UTC 2019

Another resource you should have - I don't think I saw anyone give this - the Department of Transportation has a hotline for air travelers with disabilities who encounter problems during travel. It's:
1 (800) 778-4838‬
that doesn't help much if you don't have a cell phone that works here, but if you do, I have called it nseveral times and they are quite efficient. One time I called while on the ramp boarding a plane where they had already told me they were refusing me my assigned and desired seat and the problem was resolved by the time I entered the plane.