[Travelandtourism] Hello All

Melvin Reynolds melvinreynolds at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 20:41:05 UTC 2019

Hello All,
 I am new to the list. My name is Melvin Reynolds and I am totally blind. I am looking to become a travel agent. I do have my travel agent certification, which I received back in the early 2000’s. I was just wondering if there are any agents here that use a screenreader to do their jobs, and if so if they could share the issues they have had with them. I was trained on Apollo and have also used Amadeus, but it has been many years and I was sighted at the time.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Melvin Reynolds
President, Pilot Dogs Alumni Association
Membership Chair
330-708-0592
melvinreynolds at comcast.net