[Travelandtourism] Hello All

Jana Jackson jana at janajackson.com
Fri Feb 22 09:04:22 UTC 2019

Hi, Melvin!  I'm so sorry I'm just now seeing this.  I wear a lot of hats, and this week has been even busier than usual! <Smile>

Would you like to chat on Saturday?  I am on Central Time.  Want to shoot for 3:00?  I would try for today, but I'm concerned that I may not be able to stop long enough. <LOL>  I've had to deal with some pretty serious home improvement issues this week, and I'm still playing catch-up.  Let me know if that works!

Jana