[TravelAndTourism] Asking for some help with an app for cruising

Melvin Reynolds melvinreynolds at comcast.net
Tue Oct 1 18:11:45 UTC 2019

Hello All,
 I will be sailing on three Princess cruises in the upcoming year and a half. They are now using something called a Medallion for things like checking in and out of the ship for shore excursions, unlocking your door, and ordering drinks. The problem is that the app that you have to use with the Medallion is not at all accessible with VoiceOver. I have called the developer and emailed them as well with no results. When I spoke to them today I was told that I could wait to do it at the port, which to me is unacceptable, and if I didn’t want to do that I could just use the cruise card like I have always done. the issue with that is that it doesn’t do near as much. I was wondering if anyone here has found a work around for the Medallion Class app and if not have you reported the issue to Princess or the developer? I am including the email and phone number for them in case anyone is having the same issues I am and wants to report it. I think the more of us that report the issue, the quicker they will fix it.
AskOceanMedallion at carnival.com <mailto:AskOceanMedallion at carnival.com>.  The telephone number is 844/525-0492
Happy travels,
Melvin