[TravelAndTourism] Looking for a site to sign up to be an independant agent

Melvin Reynolds melvinreynolds at comcast.net
Sun Feb 23 03:30:30 UTC 2020

Jordan,
 I just signed up with Cruise Brothers. You have to use either Chrome or Firefox to access their site for training, but for the most part I have found it to be accessible. Some of the trainings are not very accessible as they do them via webinar and there are lots of slides that have graphics. The trainings you have to do for Princess and the other cruise lines are not accessible at all unless you have  a sighted person to read them for you. On the Cruise brothers site some of the fields that need to be filled in on the client lists take some practice at figuring out how they work. The one thing I really like about them is that you have a team leader that will help you if you need it. It costs nothing to sign up with them. You do have to sign a contract and fill out a W9, neither of which are accessible at all with a screen reader. If you have any other questions feel free to email me at melvinreynolds at comcast.net and I’ll do my best to answer your questions.
Melvin Reynolds
Affiliate Agent, Cruise Brothers
330-708-0592
melvinreynolds at comcast.net