[TravelAndTourism] GPS apps that work in the EU

Edward Green ergreen1981 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 06:50:25 UTC 2023

Hi Tracy,

Nearby Explorer will work. Google Maps also works though you get less
spoken feedback than you do in the US.

My preferred app is Lazarillo.

Bear in mind but a lot of GPS apps require you to be online, so you may
need to pay for data. Google Maps does allow you to download offline maps
so that may be a consideration for you.

Cheers,

Ed