[TravelAndTourism] Facebook group for single travelers

adrijana prokopenko adrijana.prokopenko at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 07:26:23 UTC 2023

 Someone created a facebook group for disabled travelers who are
single to connect and even nondisabled singles who would like to find
a disabled partner. Here is the add, so feel free to join and share
the info with others this applies to.
Calling all Single Travelers with Disabilities! Are you looking for a
community of like-minded individuals who understand the unique
challenges and joys of traveling with a disability? Look no further!
Introducing the Single Travelers with Disabilities Facebook group.
Our group is a safe and inclusive space for individuals with
disabilities to connect, share their travel experiences, and find
love. Whether you're looking for travel tips, a travel buddy, or a
romantic partner, this group is the perfect place to make meaningful
connections.
As a member of our group, you'll have access to a community of
supportive and adventurous individuals who are excited to explore the
world with you. So come join us, share your travel stories, ask
questions, and make new friends.
Don't let your disability hold you back from experiencing the world.
Click the link below to join our group and start your journey today!
www.facebook.com/groups/1172153543411666?eav=AfZ3ZVcGur8sDG9yKmGILHgFwzWGuu7NQa3ybQFxO-_yNEyXJ_7WC2ilIBE_PRm2BRc&paipv=0&_rdr