[Txabs] Fwd: [NFBT] FW: AIM Resolution Based on Final AIM report to Secretary of Education

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 00:39:44 UTC 2011

TABSters,
It is crucial that we take some time out to read over the following
information. The recommendations made by the US Accessible
Instructional Materials Commission for post secondary education could,
if implemented by Congress, revolutionize the way you and I have
access to materials at the post-secondary level. It is quite the
extensive document, but I do plan on spending some time trying to
understand the recommendations and their effects. If you have any
questions please let me know, and I'll try to answer them to the best
of my ability. Plus, if I can't answer it, there's always someone in
our movement that can.
Hope you are having a wonderful winter break.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year!!!

...Gabe