[Txabs] Hello

Juan Carlos Munoz jc.munoz.nfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 18:35:36 UTC 2011

TABSters,

By now a good number of you, but hopefully all of you, have been moved
over to our new home. Let me be the first after the automated system
to welcome you to the new TABS list serve. This will work exactly the
same as the Google Groups list in that you may post the same way you
always have, only now it is to a new address. You may also choose to
have messages received one by one as they are sent, or in a daily
digest for less clutter and easier reading of threads. It appears that
the transfer has been a success, and with that, the list serve is now
open for business, and ready for us to communicate as we were. Thank
you for your patience during this period, which really didn't last
long at all,and welcome again to our new list serve. See you all at
convention next week.

--
Respectfully,

Juan Carlos Munoz, President