[Txabs] are there any groups going from Houston to Austin for the convention

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Tue Nov 8 22:34:11 UTC 2011

Hi, Yes the bus sounds fine to me.  I did not know that the hotel was
just across from the bus station so that might work out great.  My
parents did bring up a point if that bus happens to be full do they run
two busses or would you just have to take the next bus?  I of course do
plan to get there early like I normally do.  Do you know who else is
planning on taking that bus?  Nick Gawronski