[Txabs] Focus Group on Adaptive Technology

Melody McCotter melodymccotter at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 17:19:37 UTC 2011

Hi, all,

Thanks to those of you who have agreed to participate in the focus
group tonight. If you are interested in taking part in my research
project, please get in touch with me at the phone number below. I
could really use your help for this class assignment, and it should
take only 1 hour of your time, directly after the TABS meeting
tonight. I would love to have about three more people join the
discussion on what technology and tools we find most helpful for doing
our school work.

Thanks!
Melody McCotter
melodymccotter at gmail.com