[Txabs] Meet the NABS board tonight

Juan Carlos Munoz jc.munoz.nfb at gmail.com
Sun Aug 19 20:13:44 UTC 2012

Good afternoon TABSters,

Just passing along a friendly reminder in case you may not be aware
about the big conference call taking place tonight. It's your
opportunity to meet the 2012-2013 board of the National Association of
Blind Students, as well as find out about the various committees
chaired by some of these fine board members. Our own Gabriel Cazares
was recently elected to the board and now chairs the fundraising
committee. I hope you will join in if you've never been exposed to
NABS, or if you haven't been aquainted with some of the new members.
Here's the info about the call tonight.

Tonight at 6:00 CT
Phone: 713-775-7100
Passcode: 257963

Hope to see you there. All the best, JC.

--
Respectfully,

Juan Carlos Munoz, President
Texas Association Of Blind Students