[Txabs] TABS/TPOBC 2012 Spring Conference: The Quest for Independence

Gabe Cazares gcazares10 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 22:45:36 UTC 2012

TABSters and Friends,
This is just a reminder that you can now make your room reservations
with the Sheraton Gunter Hotel for the 2012 TABS/TPOBC Spring
Conference. The room block is filling up fast, so make your
reservations as soon as possible to insure the group rate. If you want
us to coordinate roommates with you, please feel free to Email me and
we’ll work it out. Also, don’t forget to register for the conference
online at: http://www.nfbtx.org and save $5.00. The registration fee
is $5.00 online and it will be $10.00 at the door, so pre-register!
Attached is the flyer with a tentative schedule of events, but stay
tuned, we will be releasing the official agenda soon!
If you have any questions or concerns, as always please feel free to contact me.

...Gabe
--
Gabriel M. Cazares,
1st Vice President