[Txabs] You are invited

Juan Carlos Munoz jc.munoz.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 17:43:26 UTC 2012

Hello TABSters,

It's finally here! the Texas Association of Blind Students, and Texas
Parents of Blind Children are proud to present to you our 2nd annual
spring conference! You are all invited to join us, and to prove it,
please find enclosed in this message a flyer containing all the
information you will need about who, what, when, where, how much, and
what to expect. We've been working hard to bring you an event that
will be bigger than that of last year's, and now it's time for the
beans to spill! We hope you will look forward to this year's
conference as much as we are. Get in touch with us if you have any
questions. Happy reading, and take care.

--
Respectfully,

Juan Carlos Munoz, President
Texas Association Of Blind Students