[Txabs] Experience with Western Governor's University?

Amanda Matheny mommyzhuuraan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 17:10:55 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I would like to know if anyone has attended online classes through
Western Governor's University and what your experiences have been with
them. Are they accessible, flexible about accessibility, etc? I am
considering getting an online degree from them in Special Education,
which may include a dual licensure in Elementary Education, and if not
they have a seperate Elementary Education degree. However, the biggest
concern I have with taking online courses is whether they use
inaccessible flash or other similar content in their courses, or if
they make all of their materials accessible to everyone. If there is
anyone on the list who has either attended online courses through this
university or knows someone who has done so, I would love to hear your
insights. Please let me know anything you know about WGU. Thanks!

--
Amanda Matheny
Twitter: http://twitter.com/zhuuraanpub or, if you think you know me